The Hotel Pearsall was built in 1902 at the southwest corner of Main and Ferry Streets. The hotel also featured a restaurant. In 1903 the post office moved into the building.
Pearsall is third from the right. He later sold the hotel and it was renamed the Cadillac Hotel in May, 1912 after a remodel, and renamed again sometime after WWI as the Healy Hotel.
Pearsall built the Savoy Hotel in 1909, which still stands on West Main Street, and operated it for 14 years.