The Rock Church will launch Connect Groups this spring. Sign-ups are now open for spring session, which will begin February 10.
Connect Groups at The Rock Church are open to members and non-members. The gatherings of fifteen or so people occur in convenient locations all across Snohomish County to study the Bible, share a common subject, serve alongside one another and
Connect Groups meet once a week and each meeting is just 60 to 90 minutes long. Groups begin the week of February 10 and last through April, so groups will meet 10 times over the semester.
There are a wide variety of groups from couples to singles, teens to mature adults, artists to parents to gender specific, from education to activities. Participants will have the chance to share life experiences with others who have similar backgrounds or interests.
The majority of group participation is free while some groups require a fee for books or venue rental. These fees, if required, will be noted at the time of registration.
Childcare is available at select groups.
A complete description and link to sign-up for a Connect Group can be found at: http://therockchurch.info/connect/connect-groups/
Upon registration, you will be contacted via email by your host with the address of the meeting place, the date and time you’ll be starting and all of the other information you will need.
A few examples from the forty-five Connect Groups being offered this spring include:
- Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman: Engaged or married couples (under 10 years); what if you could say or do just the right thing that was guaranteed to make that special someone feel loved?
- Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby: A book study group for adult singles who desire to grow their faith through the dialog and book’s lessons.
- Family Game Night: A fun night of games and laughs for the entire family.
- Financial Peace University: A program that teaches you how to make the right decisions with your money.
- Girls of Grace: Females, ages 12-18, find purpose and encouragement in making and following through with Godly decisions in your daily lives.
- Greater by Steven Furtick: For college-aged people who are tired of being ordinary and desire to dream bigger.
- Marketing Success Strategies for the Online Entrepreneur: Whether in business or not, key strategies are offered for getting the most from an online resume and discovering the power of self-promotion.
- Power Strengthen Your Body and Spirit: For the beginner or experienced athlete, this program combines prayer, scripture, peer support and accountability with a professional trainer-led workout.
- Young Men’s Study Group: Men, ages 12-18, a time to get together, hang out, study the Word and grow in your relationship with God.
A full list of groups with complete descriptions and can be found at: www.therockchurch.info/connect/connect-groups/
For more information and to sign-up, visit www.therockchurch.info/connect/connect-groups/ or call 360-805-0669.