Community invited to Light Up Monroe Nov. 30
9:52 am November 22nd, 2013
The Monroe Chamber of Commerce, City of Monroe and Open Road RV invite the community to Historic Downtown for its holiday celebration, Light Up Monroe, on Saturday, Nov. 30 at the Monroe Masonic Lodge, 125 S. Main St., and throughout the historic downtown.
- The Western Heritage Center will provide free antique tractor-trailer rides through historic neighborhoods in downtown for up to 20 people per ride from 1to 4 p.m.
- Pet Santa’s friendly Alpaca Reindeer and purchase handcrafted gifts from Mrs. Claus at the Casa de Arboles Fiber Farm Shop.
- Get pictures with Santa by the historic river rock fireplace in the Masonic Lodge for $10. Take your own photo and download an image taken for you by MarTeam Photography.
- Holiday music by Turtletraxx Sound & Light.
- Kettle corn by Rock Brothers Kettle Corn.
- Tour a luxury Open Road RV on site.
- Holiday caroling by Voices Northwest at 3 p.m. and musical performances by the Monroe High School Choir and Band from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- The countdown to tree lighting with Santa, the City of Monroe Mayor, and Open Road RV is at 5 pm.
- Musical performances and entertainment from 5 to 7 p.m.
For more information go to www.ChooseMonroe.com or call the Monroe Chamber at (360)794-5488.