MONROE CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Regular Business Meeting
Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 7:00 P.M.
Council Chamber, City Hall
CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. 2013 Police Department Awards
2. H30 Project Update
COMMENTS FROM CITIZENS
STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE REPORT
1. Approval of the Minutes; February 11, 2014, Regular Business Meeting
2. Approval of AP Checks and ACH Payments
3. AB14-027: Approval of Release of Retainage, Powell Street Sidewalk Project
4. AB14-028: Approval of Release of Retainage, Rotary Field Restroom Building Pad Project
5. AB14-029: Approval of Resolution No. 005/2014, Declaring Seized Vehicle Surplus
1. AB14-030: Approval of Ordinance No. 002/2014, Amending MMC 8.04.055, Animal Control Regulations; First Reading
2. AB14-031: Planning and Permitting Personnel Update (Discussion)
3. AB14-032: Monroe MusicFest (Discussion)
4. AB14-033: Approval of Updated Real Estate Broker Contract
5. AB14-034: Approval of Un-funding the Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Grant for Purchase of Right-of-Way for Shared Pedestrian/Bicycle Trail Along Chain Lake Road
1. Projects Update
1. Cancellation of February 25, 2014, Regular Business Meeting
2. Draft Agenda for February 25, 2014, Joint Meeting, City Council, Planning Commission, Park Board and Comp. Plan Citizen Advisory Committee
1. If needed.
ADJOURNMENT (majority vote to extend past 10:00 p.m.)
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
For assistance, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 360-863-4538 one week in advance of the meeting.
*THE CITY COUNCIL MAY ADD AND TAKE ACTION ON OTHER ITEMS NOT LISTED ON THIS AGENDA