MONROE CITY COUNCIL AGENDA*
Regular Business Meeting
Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 7:00 P.M.
Council Chamber, City Hall
CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. “Ride Here” Presentation, Monroe Chamber of Commerce
2. H3O Project Update
STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE REPORT
1. Approval of the Minutes; February 18, 2014, Regular Business Meeting
2. Approval of AP Checks and ACH Payments
3. AB14-035: Authorize the Mayor to Sign 2014 Concessionaire Agreement
4. AB14-036: Accept the Public Works Project, US2/East Main Street/Old Owen Road Intersection Improvements and Begin the 45-Day Lien Period
1. AB14-037: General Fund Five-Year Budget Forecast (Discussion)
1. AB14-038: Parks Projects Update
2. AB14-039: Approval of Ordinance No. 003/2014, Amending MMC 5.02, Business Licenses and 6.04.040, Public Nuisances Offending Morals and Decency; First Reading
3. AB14-040: Approval of Ordinance No. 004/2014, Amending Chapter 13.10 MMC Pertaining to Sewage Pretreatment Definitions and Requirements; First Reading
4. AB14-041: Review Lodging Tax Advisory Committee Membership
5. AB14-042: Authorize the Mayor to Sign a Letter of Support for Centennial Trail Extension from Monroe to Snohomish
1. AB14-043: Approval of Ordinance No. 002/2014, Amending Animal Control Regulations; Second & Final Reading
1. Finance Dept (Mandatory Garbage/Recycling Service; Utility Bill Due Date/Postmarks)
1. Draft Agenda for March 11, 2014, Regular Business Meeting
1. If needed.
ADJOURNMENT (majority vote to extend past 10:00 p.m.)
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
For assistance, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 360-863-4538 one week in advance of the meeting.
*THE CITY COUNCIL MAY ADD AND TAKE ACTION ON OTHER ITEMS NOT LISTED ON THIS AGENDA