MONROE CITY COUNCIL AGENDA*
Regular Business Meeting
Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 7:00 P.M.
Council Chamber, City Hall
CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Monroe MusicFest Presentation (Keith Brock)
1. AB14-044: Ordinance No. 003/2014, Amending MMC 5.02, Business Licenses, and 6.04.040, Public Nuisances Offending Morals and Decency
A. Citizen Testimony
B. Adoption of Ordinance; Second/Final Reading
COMMENTS FROM CITIZENS: [Please sign in prior to the meeting; testimony is limited to 5 minutes per speaker] EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Pricing of Property: RCW 42.30.110 (1)(c) – 15 Minutes
STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE REPORT
1. Approval of the Minutes; March 4, 2014, Regular Business Meeting
2. Approval of Payroll Warrants and ACH Payments
1. AB14-045: Traffic Enforcement Alternatives (Discussion)
2. AB14-046: Approval of Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish Conservation District for the Purpose of Providing Public Education and Conservation Services
3. AB14-047: Approval of Resolution No. 006/2014, Supporting the Million March Against Child Abuse
1. AB14-048: Adoption of Ordinance No. 004/2014, Amending Chapter 13.10 MMC Pertaining to Sewage Pretreatment Definitions and Requirements; Second/Final Reading
1. Public Works Department Report
1. Draft Agenda for March 18, 2014, Regular Business Meeting
ADJOURNMENT (majority vote to extend past 10:00 p.m.)
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
For assistance, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 360-863-4538 one week in advance of the meeting.
*THE CITY COUNCIL MAY ADD AND TAKE ACTION ON OTHER ITEMS NOT LISTED ON THIS AGENDA