MONROE CITY COUNCIL AGENDA*
Regular Business Meeting
Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 7:00 P.M.
Council Chamber, City Hall
CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Proclamation: Mayors Day of Recognition for National Service
COMMENTS FROM CITIZENS [Please sign in prior to the meeting; testimony is limited to 5 minutes per speaker] STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE REPORT
1. Approval of the Minutes; March 25, 2014, Regular Business Meeting
2. Approval of AP Checks and ACH Payments
3. AB14-056: Award Bid and Authorize Mayor to Sign Construction Contract for Elizabeth Street Sidewalk
1. AB14-057: Adoption of Ordinance No. 005/2014, Extending Interim Sign Code Regulations; Second/Final Reading
1. Finance Dept.
1. Draft Agenda for April 8, 2014, Regular Business Meeting
1. If needed.
ADJOURNMENT (majority vote to extend past 10:00 p.m.)
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
For assistance, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 360-863-4538 one week in advance of the meeting.
*THE CITY COUNCIL MAY ADD AND TAKE ACTION ON OTHER ITEMS NOT LISTED ON THIS AGENDA