MONROE CITY COUNCIL AGENDA*
Regular Business Meeting
Tuesday, April 8, 2014, 7:00 P.M.
Council Chamber, City Hall
CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Snohomish County Tourism Bureau: Annual Update (Amy Spain)
COMMENTS FROM CITIZENS [This time is set aside for members of the audience to speak to the City Council on any issue related to the City of Monroe; except any quasi-judicial matter subject to a public hearing. Please sign in prior to the meeting; testimony is limited to 5 minutes per speaker] STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE REPORT
1. Approval of the Minutes; April 1, 2014, Regular Business Meeting
2. Approval of Payroll Warrants and ACH Payments
1. Pricing of Property: RCW 42.30.110 (1)(c) – 20 Minutes
1. AB14-058: Authorize Mayor to Sign Associated Documents Pertaining to the Wastewater Treatment Plant Energy Services Proposal Project
1. Parks & Recreation Report 2. Public Works Report
1. Draft Agenda for April 15, 2014, Regular Business Meeting
ADJOURNMENT (majority vote to extend past 10:00 p.m.)
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
For assistance, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 360-863-4538 one week in advance of the meeting.
*THE CITY COUNCIL MAY ADD AND TAKE ACTION ON OTHER ITEMS NOT LISTED ON THIS AGENDA