This year’s Monroe High School Annual Plant Sale offers a number of opportunities to visit and purchase plants raised by their FFA.
The sale will be held at Monroe High School, 17001 Tester Rd.
Among the offerings at this year’s sale are:
- 12″ sun baskets, ivy geraniums and fuchsias
- 4″ basket stuffers (million bells, bacopa, verbena)
- 4″ fuchsias
- 4″& 6″ premium annuals (tuberous begonia, African daisy, geraniums, wave petunias)
- 4″ annuals (pansies, petunias, marigolds, salvia, lobelia, gazania, zinnia, snapdragons, pinks)
- 4″ and 6″ perrenials
- vegetable starts (gallon tomatoes, 4″ peppers, jumbo packs of lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower and basil)
The sale begins Friday, May 2 from 2:30 – 5 p.m. From then, the sale will be open Saturdays, May 3, 10, 17 and 31 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Proceeds go to support Monroe’s FFA program.